By Annie Mercier,Jean-Francois Hamel
* Rated "Number 1" within the hugely aggressive classification of Marine & Freshwater Biology by way of ISI within the 2000 ISI journals quotation record
* continues an impression issue of 3.37, the top within the box
* sequence gains over 35 years of assurance of research
Read Online or Download Advances in Marine Biology: Endogenous and Exogenous Control of Gametogenesis and Spawning in Echinoderms: 55 PDF
Similar marine biology books
Ever-increasing curiosity in oceanography and marine biology and its relevance to international environmental concerns creates a requirement for authoritative studies summarizing the result of fresh study. Oceanography and Marine Biology: An Annual overview has replied this call for on the grounds that its founding by means of the overdue Harold Barnes greater than 40 years in the past.
The Biology of Lungfishes offers an updated selection of reports on the most vital facets of the lifetime of lungfishes. The ebook attracts on contributions from famous specialists with a protracted checklist of clinical paintings inside their respective fields. the final usual heritage of the 3 genera of lungfishes, the interesting fossil tale, and smooth rules of lungfish phylogeny shape the most a part of the textual content.
The Mollusca, quantity 7: replica provides the numerous good points of copy for one of many major significant molluscan teams. This booklet reports the reproductive biology of land snails, which bargains the foundation for making interesting comparisons with different terrestrial teams in illustrating how evolutionary a number of teams solved their universal challenge of laying eggs.
This publication represents the 1st multidisciplinary clinical paintings on a deep volcanic maar lake compared to different related temperate lakes. The syntheses of the most features of Lake Pavin are, for the 1st time, set in a less assailable footing comparative strategy, encompassing neighborhood, nationwide, eu and foreign aquatic technological know-how contexts.
- Biogeochemistry: An Analysis of Global Change
- Big, Bold and Blue: Lessons from Australia's Marine Protected Areas
- Plankton: Wonders of the Drifting World
- Fire in the Sea: Bioluminescence and Henry Compton's Art of the Deep (Gulf Coast Books, sponsored by Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi)
- Reproductive Biology and Early Life History of Fishes in the Ohio River Drainage: Elassomatidae and Centrarchidae, Volume 6
Additional info for Advances in Marine Biology: Endogenous and Exogenous Control of Gametogenesis and Spawning in Echinoderms: 55